Wednesday, July 22, 2009

On My Honor, I Will Try....

to update my blog more often....Gosh, I apologize for the long periods of no new blog updates!!!

Those of you that know me personally know that my life at work since 04-10-2009 has been literally HAIL. We have experienced the largest hail storms(that's right x3) since 04-10-09 our state has ever experienced.

This is not the reason I am writing tonight. I have two reasons:

Two of my friends are dealing with two different kinds of sadness this week.

First, a dear friend shared that she lost her dearest friend of 50 years earlier this week. My heart is so heavy for the grief and sadness she is experiencing right know. My friends are very near and dear to my heart and I cannot imagine the loss of one of them. As I lift her up in my prayers please do the same.

Secondly, a situation was brought to my attention regarding a woman I go to church with; she and her husband were hoping that the judge would allow them to adopt thier grandson they are raising. Well, the judge decided to give the mother of the little "one more chance". The grandparents TRULY have this little boys best interest at heart. Please lift this family up in your prayers as well

I also noticed I now have 2 followers. You heard me 2!! CaseyLane follows now and let me just tell you, her little baby Landon is so sweet you could eat him with a spoon (I think that is a southern saying)!

Feel free to click on Follow (Me) and you will be listed as a follower and will receive updates as I post a new post or when comments have been made about a post you make a comment on. I welcome all comments and really do like reading them and I know other visitors to the blog will enjoy reading them as well.

If you will say a prayer from them when they cross your mind.

So much for know,
Andrea

4 comments:

  1. You sound so nice, caring, and sweet. I bet your friends are proud to call you friend.

    Do they sell punkins at this place or is it just a name like so many other little unusally names of commuinty? There are so many with such names.

    So Alabama, huh? You're almost at the bottom of the US map. Guess that means weather mainly warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers for both of these situations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Andrea....thank you so much for thinking of me at this point and time of my life. I feel so lucky to have you as my friend now. I hope it's for years and years to come. It was like losing a sister when I lost Marina last week. She was way too young to die but we never know when it's going to be our time. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. ...Barb

    ReplyDelete