Sunday, June 28, 2009

Army Wives --Incoming



So as I have mentioned, I'm in love with Army Wives on Lifetime.

If you are a fan and don't want to know the "low down" or some might say the "down low"...

Please note --- This post could verifiable be a 'spoiler' post for those who haven't watched.

Here are some thoughts I have about tonight's episode, Incoming.

* Is everyone in agreement that Emiline is totally pushing Claudia Joy's buttons? OH MY, I have to say I never even thought about dying my hair RED! Speaking of Claudia Joy, don't you just love the relationship she and now 2-Star General, Michael Holden have?

* Pam and kids moved into the new house on post and my my it look lovely. I hope Chase likes it, but from the previews of next weeks episode, it sounds like he is going to be a total jerk about it.

* What do you guys think about Joan? I guess not being affiliated with the military I can't understand the since of duty she feels so strongly about.

* Last but certainly not least...Frank and Denise.... I don't know why, but I am feeling such sadness for Denise. I know that she had an affair while her husband was in the war fighting for our freedom, but for some reason I just feel for the poor woman. When Jeremy, Frank and Denise's son, lost his little dog, Lucky, because his commanding officer told him to get rid of it, I started to feel like Jeremy was going to die and that would be tie that brings Frank and Denise back together.

Hmmmmm.... What are some thoughts about tonight's episode or speculations about what the season has to hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment