Thursday, August 6, 2009

Magical Moments 2009- Day 1

Andy, Cason and I just got back from Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. The last time we were there I was pregnant with Cason and only ride I got to ride was It's a Small World. This time we had the time of our life.... One of the coolest things EVER happened... I hope you are sitting down when you read this....

Are you ready?....

Here it comes.....

We, The Browns, were chosen as Disney's Guest of the Day at Hollywood Studios!!! How Exciting was that?!?! It was totally AWESOME!!!

A Disney Cast Member came up to us told us he had given us a Magical Moment and I thought he wanted me to apply for a VISA! He assured us it was for real.

Here is the Disney Cast Member from France who chose us... Sorry I didn't get his name, I was so wrapped up in the moment it has left me.

We really didn't know what to think at first and then he told us that by picking us it ensured us front row seats and we never had to wait in line!!!


The AeroSmith Rock n' Roller Coasters line was 120 minutes!!! You can't imagine the excitement!! It was just the neatest thing ever to happen to us...


Here is Cason after we were chosen and had the ride of our life...


Can you tell how excited he was?

3 comments:

  1. Thats awesome!! I've never been to disney world but Carlie went and had an amazing time. Hopefully one day we can go take Landen! Glad Y'all had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be excited, too! What a thrill. Love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete