Friday, August 7, 2009

Snow in Orlando?!?

With Disney's creative genius it does snow in Orlando!!

No, I am not kidding. They have a water park named Blizzard Beach. It is just the coolest. Everything there is designed to appear to be covered in snow.

The kids play area is called Tikes Peak and children can cross an icy river while holding onto a rope. They can also go down a water slide that looks like a sheet of ice and Cason's favorite attraction in the play area was Fahrenheit Drop, a zip-lining adventure in to the frozen tundra..

This is Summit Plummet... A water-slide that drops 130feet straight down... Of course, Andy and Cason HAD to ride it...



They had the best time...


Andy did mention after he clocked in at 61MPH on the decent, that on the way down his bathing suit got all up in his business if you know what I mean! Nonetheless, PRICELESS expression...


Thanks Disney's Blizzard Beach, We had a BLAST!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I only go on the rides for small children, pregnant women and people with heart conditions, so I respect anyone who does anything more scary than teacups. I'd be screaming the entire time.

    ReplyDelete