Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Memories


Birthdays growing up were very memorable to me BECAUSE.... I was always sick!! I had the worst set of tonsils EVER! (I had them out when I was 20 and literally thought I was going to die!)

On my 12th birthday, I never will forget, my mom took my sister and stepbrother to town and I was at home in the bed for the 3rd year in a row, this time with mono YUCK, and when they came back she had bought me the coolest pink phone imaginable, a set of flannel sheets (as you know it gets pretty cold in the south) with penguins on them.

The best present of the day though was an extra-large pepperoni pizza with the pepperonis shaped like a smiley face...

Awwww, thanks MOM...

2 comments:

  1. I guess Cason DOES take after you. Didn't he have mono on his birthday too?

    :)

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he did. Bless his little heart, missed his own birthday party and christmas party at school. He couldn't go to karate for 9 weeks....

    ReplyDelete