Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Army Wives


Okay, let me just ask "Am I the only one absolutely IN LOVE with the show Army Wives on Lifetime?"

I am a huge Catherine Bell Fan, even though I don't like some of the choices the writers had her character to make.

The show just had it's 3rd season opener last week and let me tell you "I love it"

Check it out at http://mylifetime.com/ (I hope I figured out the link button:-)

One the neatest things about the show, is after each new episode and go onto http://mylifetime.com/ and watch the webisode... Very exciting!!

If you don't watch, it is on every Sunday night at 9:00 Central Time.

3 comments:

  1. i have not watched this but saw the previews for this season and asked myself - why not? I might have to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its one of my favorite TV Show and I never missed any episode. All characters play their role very well and storyline is also good. Watch Army Wives Online from here for free. And also get other tv shows from here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the show! Having my brother, uncle, and three cousins in the in the Marines, I know a little bit about military life and the effect it can have on one’s family. The show is great in how it shows all sides including Joan and Roland who have the reversed role of tradition where the wife is in the Army. Plus it has great story lines and filled the void I had when all my favorite shows started to leave the air to make room for reality shows.

    ReplyDelete