Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My first "TAG"

I have been on the blogtrain for about 3 months and counting and this is my first tag. My friend from way back BamaGirlinAZ tagged me. How Exciting?!!

You know me, I like rules and from things I read about other bloggers, they like rules too...

So here they are:

A) List 6 unimportant things that make you happy
B) Mention and link to the person that tagged you
C) Tag 6 of your favorite bloggers to play along and comment on their blogs to let them know they have been tagged.

Sounds easy enough... Let's try it and see if it works from my end. (If not, don't hate me and remember it is my first tag :-)

1. Having my inbox at work completely empty before I leave the office. (Does say something about my obsessive compulsive behavior patterns?)

2. My Mary Engelbreit Home Companion magazine collection.

3. Making the "neatest" Christmas Stockings for my family using hand dyed linen and Lizzie Kate Chart Designs.

4. Blogging

5. Pulling the tabs off of Pull & Seal Envelopes (Who wants to like an envelope YUCK)

6. Crossword puzzles (Only the ones in the back of People, because I like celebrity news)

You're It:

1.

2.
bramblypines

3. buttercupcountsherblessings

4. Ok this list is PRET-TY weak with only 3 blog friends... I just didn't know if it was in the "rules" to tag someone if you really hadn't made contact with them...

Thanks Whit, I really had fun with this. Hoping next time, I will have met more people.

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Thanks and thanks for stopping by Buttercup's. Not sure I have six folks to tag, but I will definitely take you up on the tag. I am a big crossword puzzle fan, too. Love to settle in with the NYTimes Sunday puzzle and I have a lovely Mary Engelbreit embroidery in my entry way, compliments of my lovely and talented goddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love those People crosswords too!

    ReplyDelete