Monday, June 15, 2009

Beginning to an End.....of my caffeine addiction

Those of you that know me, know that I love my Mt. Dew


You also know that I love my Venti Carmel Macchiato on a cold winter day

Thanks to my friend Barb, I have recently found a love for International Delight Chocolate Eclair Creamer in my morning coffee...YUMMMMM YUMMMM

As much as I LOVE all the great-tasting caffeinated drinks I enjoy on a regular basis, I am giving them up as of today, June 15, 2009!!
Say a little prayer for me, the last time I tried to give up cold turkey I thought my eyeball was going to pop out from the horrific headache!
Wish me luck and I'll keep you posted.







3 comments:

  1. oh I forgot that you are a MD girl. This might be a little harder than usual. Maybe you should ease off a little at a time? Good luck. I really don't drink that much so it is easy for me. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't get your headache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! Still can't believe people still drink MD!! You don't see it too much out here. My I don't really care about the caff really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck, I know you can do it,but, I am like Brambly Pines, I think i would also do it a little at a time..When I did it I have a horrible headache for about a Week..sometime during the day..
    Again, Good Luck, Momma

    ReplyDelete